One day course
Staff responsible for managing the school timetabling process who have previously used Nova T6
Hampshire IT eLearn eTeach
Course content and methodology
- You will work on your own data to further develop your knowledge of Nova T6 and discuss individual queries.
- As this is a workshop rather than an instructional course, content will be determined by the needs of the delegates.
Intended impact on practice
- You will have the opportunity to model, schedule and investigate alternative scheduling solutions using a range of Nova T6 features, ensuring that the module is set up using best practices.
Participants should bring
- A copy of the school's Nova T6 data (SPL file)
- A copy of the curriculum plan for the year to be worked on
Other booking information
Delegates should have experience of school timetabling and a clear understanding of the school's curriculum requirements for the year in question.
A working knowledge of Nova T6 or attendance on the 'Nova T6 New Users' course is required.This course is run on demand. Please add your name to the waiting list and an event will be arranged when there is sufficient interest.
Please note that lunch is not provided. Delegates will need to bring their own.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.