This three-day course is suitable for members of staff responsible for implementing the school curriculum into the timetable schedule.
Hampshire IT eLearn eTeach
Course content and methodology
- The cycle process
- Core data (teachers, subjects and rooms)
- Modeling the curriculum
- Assigning resources to classes
- Non-class codes
- Use of 'facilities' to manage special constraints (rooms, part-time staff, etc)
- Automatic block building
- Preparation for scheduling
- The scheduling process
- Tools and reports
- Class labels
- SQL transfers
- Day three of the course will provide workshop time for delegates
Participants should bring
- A copy of the school's Nova T6 data (SPL file)
- A copy of the current curriculum plan and for the academic year to be worked on
- A copy of next academic year’s Nova T6 timetable data set (if available)
- Current structures and T6 data will be useful if next academic year is not ready
Other booking information
Delegates must have a clear understanding of timetabling and the school's curriculum requirements for the year in question.
Please note that lunch is not provided. Delegates will need to bring their own.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.