One day course
Staff responsible for preparing the timetable for the new academic year and who have attended the three-day 'Nova T6 New Users' course BSDM_12524, or experienced Nova T6 users.
Hampshire IT eLearn eTeach
Delegates must have a working knowledge of Nova T6 or have attended the 'Nova T6 New Users' course.
Work on their own school data in a workshop format as the day is split between formal training and workshop training.
Course content and methodology
- Transferring current timetable structures into a new data set
- Updating staff loadings
- Using the analysis screen for curriculum costing
- Editing the curriculum model
- Building and scheduling all types of blocks
- Finding alternative staff
Participants should bring
A copy of the school's own current Nova T6 dataset on a memory stick.
Other booking information
Please note that lunch is not provided. Delegates will need to bring their own.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.