One day course
For school staff with responsibility for maintaining academic data, particularly those responsible for class memberships and course membership in all areas of SIMS.
Presented byHampshire IT eLearn eTeach
Course content and methodology
- Overview of how Nova links with SIMS
- Allocate students to base bands and maintain base band memberships
- Resolve conflicts and clashes which may arise from base band adjustments
- Make use of export and import routines for maintaining class memberships
- Manage specific individual student curriculum requirements
- Carry out carousel arrangements in areas such as technology
- Manage the curriculum for a new student
- Produce reports based on class memberships.
- Printing techniques
Other Booking Information
Delegates must be familiar with the curriculum structure, especially banding considerations.
An understanding of Nova would be beneficial but is not essential.
This course runs on demand. Please add you name to the waiting list and an event will be arranged when there is suficient interest.
Please note that lunch is not provided. Delegates will need to bring their own.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.