One day courseSchool staff involved in the management and administration of pupil attendance.
Hampshire IT eLearn eTeach
Basic navigation skills within SIMS menus, browsers and hyperlinks.
Course content and methodology
- Attendance legal requirements
- Management issues involved in using SIMS Attendance
- Attendance setup
- Recording attendance - admin staff
- Recording attendance - teaching staff
- Using bulk attendance editing routines
- Creating letters for correspondence with parents or carers
- Generating attendance reports
Other booking information
Delegates will need to know basic navigation skills within SIMS menus, browsers and hyperlinks.
Please note that lunch is not provided. Delegates will need to bring their own.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.