One day course
School staff responsible for recording and analysing pupil behavioural events.
Hampshire IT eLearn eTeach
A good knowledge of the school's behaviour and achievement policies and strategies. A working knowledge of SIMS would be useful.
Course content and methodology
- Customising look-up tables to reflect individual schools' behaviour policies
- Recording achievements and negative behaviours for individuals and groups of pupils
- Manage detentions and follow up actions
- Maintaining exclusions details
- Set up and use SIMS report cards
- Using pre-defined behaviour reports
Other booking information
Please note that lunch is not provided. Delegates will need to bring their own.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.