Part day course
School staff with responsibility for timetabling, curriculum assignment (course and class memberships) or examinations.
Hampshire IT Schools Trainer
Participants will learn how to
- What is Course Manager?
- Issues with non-effective Course Manager
- Whose responsibility?
- Best practice and housekeeping
- Links with Nova T6
- Manually creating courses
- Assigning supervisors to courses
- Assigning students to courses
- Updating course memberships
- Maintaining course data
- Links with exams organiser, assessment manager and profiles
Other booking information
A basic understanding of the curriculum, Nova T6 and/or exams is useful but not essential.
This course runs on demand. Please add you name to the waiting list and an event will be arranged when there is sufficient interest.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.