Part day courseStaff who need to develop basic skills in the use of SIMS Discover. It may be useful for an experienced SIMS user and a senior leader to attend together in order to see the analysis potential of SIMS.
Presented byHampshire IT eLearn eTeach
Participants will learn
- The relationship between Discover and SIMS
- Use of the Administration tool to adjust setting on pre-defined attendance and behaviour graphs
- The Discover interface
- The range and scope of the pre-defined Discover graphs
- Manipulating the pre-defined Discover graphs
- Generating a Venn Analysis
- Dynamic group and alerts creation
- Workshop time for centrally hosted SIMS users on schools live data
Other booking information
This course is guaranteed to run
The course assumes no previous knowledge of SIMS Discover however a thorough understanding of SIMS is essential.
Delegates will need to have access to their centrally hosted SIMS account.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.