One day course
Primary school users of SIMS Assessment who wish to use early years tracking to enable teachers to record assessments on a regular basis (termly or half termly).
Hampshire IT eLearn eTeach
- Overview of the EY tracking resources available in SIMS
- Use marksheet functions to record and analyse pupils' strengths amd weaknesses to improve teaching, learning and progress
- Use Tracking Grids to analyse data in different ways
- Visually analyse attainment and progress using SIMS Discover graphs
- Workshop time to explore schools' 'live' data
Other booking information
Designed for early years teachers and assessment co-ordinators with an understanding of the Early Years Framework.
Prior SIMS knowledge not required.
Centrally hosted schools who attend will have access to their centrally hosted environment and should therefore bring with them their user account name and password.
There is no lunch provided. Delegates should bring their own.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.