One day course
Options administrastors, timetablers and data managers with a working knowledge of the Options process.
Hampshire IT eLearn eTeach
Delegates must have a knowledge of the school's options process.
Course content and methodology
- Learn how to use Options Online to fulfil curriculum and student requirements
- Defining a new options plan, entering and analysing student choices
- Creating classes and placing them into the blocking structure
- Amending student allocations and modifying the structure as appropriate
- How to use reports to best use
- Processing the export to SIMS and subsequently Nova
Other booking information
Please note that lunch is not provided. Delegates will need to bring their own.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.