One day courseSchool staff who want to learn the basics of SIMS reporting.
Presented byHampshire IT eLearn eTeach
Users should be able to confidently log into and navigate around SIMS.
Course content and methodology
- Run pre-defined reports
- Preview Reports
- Edit existing pre-defined reports
- Create reports with Word and Excel outputs
- Create Student list reports
- Use SIMS reports to create Mail Merge letters and labels
- Part of this course includes workshop time - delegates will be able to log into their own systems and create their own reports.
SIMS_12512CRS - SIMS Reporting Skills (Advanced)
Other booking information
This course is guaranteed
Please note that lunch is not provided. Delegates will need to bring their own.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.