One day course
School staff wishing to increase their SIMS reporting skills.
Hampshire IT eLearn eTeach
Delegates must have attended either 'SIMS Reporting skills' or 'SIMS for New Users - 3 day' courses or must be able to construct a report in SIMS using appropriate data fields, related fields(sub focus folders), set filters, define sort orders and apply effective dates.
Participants will learn how to
Use advanced presentation outputs to display report data.
Course content and methodology
- Create Student list reports
- Creating Word template reports
- Create analysis reports
- Create user defined form reports
- Using form reports instead of mail merge
- Creating reusable templates.
- Edit existing form reports
- Using advanced presentation outputs to display report data
Other booking information
This course is for experienced SIMS reporting users. For more basic SIMS reporting skills, consider SIMS Reporting skills SIMS_12511.
Please note that lunch is not provided. Delegates will need to bring their own.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.