One day course
New and existing users of SIMS Personnel who want to gain an understanding of the functionality of the SIMS Staff Performance module.
Hampshire IT eLearn eTeach
Participants will learn how to
Use SIMS staff performance to manage and maintain staff development records (CPD) within SIMS
- Creating and editing the line management structure
- Setting up and configuring permissions
- Customising lookups and settings
- Recording and managing staff objectives
- Recording and managing observations
- Recording and managing reviews
- Reporting on staff performance
Other booking information
Please note that lunch is not provided. Delegates will need to bring their own.
This course is run on demand. Please add your name to the waiting list.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.