Part day course
School administration staff using SIMS on a day to day basis.
Hampshire IT eLearn eTeach
A working knowledge of SIMS.
Participants will learn how to
Simplify some of the day to day tasks and routines in a school office.
Course content and methodology
This will vary depending upon the needs of the delegates but examples of what could be covered would be:
- Configuring the SIMS Homepage
- Creating a shortcut panel
- Accessing the Documentation Centre
- Creating simple class lists
- Accessing and using the ICT in schools intranet effectively
- Creating letters and labels using mail merge
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.