The key aim is to develop skills in the use of the SIMS resources which are available in relation to the programmes of study.
One day course
Teachers who are able to confidently navigate around screens in SIMS and admin staff who are involved in the assessment process.
- Delegates should be able to confidently navigate around screens in SIMS
- Delegates should have a clear knowledge of the assessment strategy in school
Course content and methodology
- How to use SIMS assessment functionality to record data against the new National Curriculum Programmes of Study for KS3
- How to use the resources available to monitor and evaluate progress and analyse data effectively from a single screen
- Generating reports for parents and carers based on pupil attainment and progress linked to the Programmes of Study
- How to customise the Programme of Study statements
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.