One day course
The course is directed at teachers who are able to confidently navigate around screens in SIMS. Admin staff who are involved in the assessment process can accompany teachers on the course.
Presented byHampshire IT Schools Trainer
Course content and methodology
- Creating templates
- Creating aspects
- Linking to Microsoft Excel
- Building a tracker template
- Adding formulae
- Marksheet analysis
- Creating and using tracking grids
- Creating and using analysis grids
Course progressionSIMS_12518CRS SIMS Assessment - Reporting to parents.
Other Booking Information
This course is run on demand. Please add your name to the waiting list and a course will be arranged when there is sufficient interest.
- Delegates must have either attended the ‘Assessment template design using SIMS' course or fully understand all elements listed in the course outline
- Delegates should be able to confidently navigate around screens in SIMS
- Delegates should have a clear knowledge of the formats in which assessment data is required to be produced in school
- Please contact a member of the eLearn eTeach training team prior to booking on this course, if the school has implemented Primary Assessment without Levels(AWOL) or Hampshire Assessment Model (HAM)
Please note that lunch is not provided. Delegates will need to bring their own.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.