One day course
Microsoft Office users wishing to effectively create mail-merge, letters and labels.
Course content and methodology
- The advantages of using mail merge in reducing administrative burdens
- Creating data sources in Word
- Creating letters and labels
- Editing the data source
- Selective merging
- Creating data sources and mail merges from SIMS
- Using data sources to produce personalised letters to parents
Participants will learn how to create mail merges using Word and SIMS. There will also be workshop time where delegates can work on creating their own mail merge documents.
Please be aware that there is a charge applicable for all delegates attending this course, including Hampshire County Council staff. Before making a booking, please ensure you have authorisation for this spend from your team/department budget manager.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.