Support and opportunities available to you
- Support and advice (including STEP programme)
If you are 16 – 20, or up to 25 if you have a EHCP, through one to one support we can help you to:
- assess what you want to do next
- develop a plan of activities to help you achieve your goals
- recognise your skills, talents and ambitions
- match you to the right opportunity, whether that’s education, employment, traineeship, apprenticeship, further training or volunteering opportunities
- stay on track with that opportunity through continued advice and guidance
- create your CV and practice interview techniques
Further information about how STEP Programmes support is funded
- Virtual College
You are eligible for support and advice from Virtual College if you are Looked after or a Care Leaver 16 – 25 years old.
- Contacts for careers advice
If you’re not sure any of the options above are right for you, please get in touch with us for general advice.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 01962 846193
If you are looking for opportunities with Hampshire County Council, please complete our Youth Talent Bank form.