Hampshire County Council Catering Service

Get in touch

Contact the HC3S team via email, telephone or post

Contact HC3S catering service

If you'd like to find out more about how HC3S can help your business, we'd love to hear from you.

For general enquiries please contact our Customer Service team, email HC3S.support@hants.gov.uk

You can call HC3S on 023 8062 9388. Alternatively, you can contact a specific member of the team:

Special events and celebrations

Interested in holding your own special event or celebration? Get in touch to discuss your catering requirements.

For Jermyn’s House or the Pavilion at Sir Harold Hillier Gardens and Arboretum, email catherine.gibson@hants.gov.uk or terry.lewis@hants.gov.uk. Alternatively, call 01794 369 319.

For the Great Hall in Winchester, please email events@hants.gov.uk to book the venue and discuss your catering requirements.

For an event in Ashburton Hall in Winchester, please follow this link.

Reservations at Sir Harold Hillier Gardens

To make your reservation for one of our food and drink events at Sir Harold Hillier Gardens and Arboretum, please email hillierscatering@hants.gov.uk.

Training and courses

HC3S can provide bespoke training to groups and organisations. To find out more, please email HC3Straining@hants.gov.uk or call 023 8062 9388 and select option six.

Schools and parents

Order your free primary school teaching resources from the Food to Flourish Classroom by emailing hc3sbusinessdevelopment@hants.gov.uk.

For enquiries relating to menus and special diets in our schools, or if your child has allergies that are backed by medical evidence, please email HC3Sfooddevelopment@hants.gov.uk. We will devise a school lunch menu to suit their needs within ten working days.

For enquiries relating to secondary school catering, please email hc3s.support@hants.gov.uk.


For information on how we use and process your data see our privacy notice.

Customer service

We are always looking for ways to improve our service. Please contact HC3S.support@hants.gov.uk with any feedback or other comments.

Hampshire County Council Catering Services (HC3S)
c/o County Supplies
Bar End Road