Cook your favourite HC3S dishes at home
Whether you are looking for healthy meals on a budget or are cooking for someone special, we have a range of recipes to choose from. We will add more recipes from time to time, so please revisit this page to see what you can find.
When following recipes, you may notice words or phrases that are unfamiliar. Here is a list to help you get started.
Take a look at our guide for parents who have fussy eaters for some hints and tips to help you though it.
We'd love to hear what you think about our recipes. If you have any feedback, or just want to share a picture of your culinary creation, please get in touch with us via Facebook or email us at email@example.com.
- Rescue Recipes
We're bringing you rescue recipes to help you stretch what's in your cupboard further.
- Rescue Recipe 1 - No flour or yeast bread
- Rescue Recipe 2 - Super Green Soup
- Rescue Recipe 3 - Spicy Sardine Pasta
- Rescue Recipe 4 - Breakfast Tacos
- Rescue Recipe 5 - Macaroni Cheese
- Rescue Recipe 6 - Italian Tomato Pasta
- Rescue Recipe 7 - Zac's Cheesy Faces
- Rescue Recipe 8 - Cookies
- Rescue Recipe 9 - Easy Paella
- Rescue Recipe 10 - Cheesy Vegetable Gnocchi
- Rescue Recipe 11 - Fancy Beans on Toast
- Rescue Recipe 12 - Sausage & Bean Casserole
- Rescue Recipe 13 - Hot Dogs & Apple Buns
- Rescue Recipe 14 - Roasted Vegetables Side
- Rescue Recipe 15 - Simple Quesadilla
- Rescue Recipe 16 - Tortilla Pizza
- Rescue Recipe 17 - Savoury Scones
- Rescue Recipe 18 - Ham and Leek Risotto
- Rescue Recipe 19 - Simple Coleslaw
- Rescue Recipe 20 - Flour-less Bread
- Rescue Recipe 21 - Chickpea Samosa
- Rescue Recipe 22 - Banana and Oat Cookies
- Rescue Recipe 23 - Tortilla Pie
- Rescue Recipe 24 - Flour-less Vegan Brownies
- Rescue Recipe 25 - Curried Vegetable Puff
- Veg Power Seasonal Vegetable Recipes
Helping inspire your use of seasonal vegetables and salad during Summer 2020 and beyond.
- Healthy breakfasts
Breakfast can be so much more than just toast. Our breakfast recipes are the perfect way to kick-start a day of physical activity, whether you are cycling, swimming or simply walking the dog.
Fancy a change? The Watercress Company’s watercress, mango and pineapple smoothie is a healthy recipe popular with adults and children alike.
Grown in mineral rich spring water, the superfood watercress is packed full of essential vitamins, antioxidants and minerals.
- Mid-week winners
Mid-week dinners for when you are juggling work, after-school clubs and everything else. They won’t take too long to cook and will provide a balanced diet for your whole family.
- Ham and macaroni cheese
- Four in one pizza
- Bacon, watercress and potato frittata
- Chickpea fritter wrap
- Roasted vegetable pasta bake
- Veganuary competition winner sweet and sour Quorn vegan nuggets
- Veganuary competition winner Quorn meatball Mediterranean wrap
For comfort food without the calories, why not try...
- On a budget
These wholesome recipes are ideal if you are cooking for a large group of friends or family.
- Something special
Perfect for dinner parties, whether you have been asked to bring a single course or the whole feast.
- Festive favourites
Festive treats that are easy to make and healthy to eat.
- Kid's healthy party food
Birthday party coming up? Hoping to serve some healthy alternatives? Our party food recipes are wholesome and delicious.
- National School Meals Week Specials
In a recent poll commissioned this year, educational caterers, schools, parents and children were asked to vote for their favourite school lunch. In late September, after beating off competition from more traditional dishes, curry was announced as the nation’s favourite. Here is a selection of tasty curry recipes to try during National School Meals Week and beyond.