Services provided by the History Curriculum Centre
- We produce and sell teaching packs and information CDs linked to National Curriculum history. These reflect current best practice in history and will ensure your history teaching is both engaging and effective.
- We offer a range of historical artefact collections for loan that can put the wow factor into most history units and topics, engaging pupils and making them eager to learn.
- We hold a reference collection of history publications from Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 4.
- We hold information about other sources of guidance and/or resources for teaching and enriching history.
- We are a telephone reference point for advice about issues concerning history.
- We can offer a venue for teachers to use when updating their curriculum or planning.
What do schools say about the History Curriculum Centre's resources?
We are grateful for the artefacts which help to bring our topics alive. Thank you.
All the artefacts inspired our children. Thank you very much for the beautiful collection – well worth the money!