Withdrawal of selected Schools IT Services
Hampshire Services Schools IT work in collaborative partnerships with schools to ensure our solutions effectively meet the evolving needs of schools long term.
We frequently visit schools and attend school groups to meet with key contacts. It is through our regular engagement with senior leaders, business managers, teachers, administrators and governors that we gain invaluable insight and feedback that informs and influences our strategic direction. This also allows us to represent the interests of schools in corporate and national matters affecting Hampshire schools.
Our teams have vast knowledge and experience of delivering IT solutions for schools and can provide advice and consultancy on a range of IT solutions and can attend governor’s meetings, staff briefings and parent’s evenings as required.
Schools IT Steering Group (SITSG)
We hold the termly Schools IT Steering Group (SITSG) as a formal communication and governance platform. Members are a representative group of headteachers from primary, secondary and special schools in Hampshire. Representatives share feedback from their respective regions and disseminate information to other schools as appropriate.
SITSG structure, aims and further information
The Schools IT Steering Group (SITSG) is the strategic IT partnership group for Hampshire schools comprising nominated Headteacher representatives from all school sectors and HCC officers. It was formerly known as PICATS/SICATS. The group operates on behalf of all Hampshire schools and the key aims are to:
- Ensure that Hampshire IT services reflect schools business requirements and support the wider aims of the Hampshire Children and Young People’s Plan (CYPP)
- Input to strategic direction of Hampshire IT schools services
- Help to prioritise school IT projects as part of the Hampshire schools IT programme
- Oversee the development and implementation of the Hampshire IT SLA and relevant service contracts
- Monitor Hampshire IT service delivery against published SLA targets (KPIs)
- Share and promote good curriculum IT practice with due regard to data protection and online safety
- Review school management information requirements (statutory and other) and promote the effective use of data to support improved learner outcomes
- Input to Hampshire IT service changes as appropriate with clear recommendations to Executive groups on any major IT strategic or policy issues
For details of upcoming meeting dates, minutes from previous meetings, a members list and full terms of reference documentation, please visit our SITSG intranet pages.
Customer feedback is also collected via termly customer satisfaction surveys and ongoing monitoring of support calls to identify recurring issues and trends. Issues identified are proactively used to support ongoing service improvement.
We can provide advice and consultancy on a range of IT solutions and can attend governor’s meetings, staff briefings and parent’s evenings as required. Please click below to find out the best way to get in touch.