Completion of this course qualifies participants to have access to the local pool of tents and stoves.
- Introduction to the equipment available for school site camping
- Siting, erecting and dismantling tents
- Tent care
- Sleeping arrangements and staying warm
- Simple risk assessment and group management
- Further opportunities
- To give staff the confidence to camp on their own school site or the site of a neighbouring school
- To inform staff of regulations, guidance and support
A directory of schools which may be used for on-site camping is available on request.
If you would like to book this course, contact:
Tile Barn Campsite