- Courses are FREE and suited to all levels, from Entry Level to Level 2
- Sessions can be delivered either online or in-person
- Sessions are available both during the day and in the evening
- Courses can be a pathway to achieving a maths qualification that is recognised by employers, universities and colleges; and can also help individuals access Apprenticeships
- Multiply can also support eligible learners with access to childcare and transport
- Multiply is available for Hampshire residents, businesses, Hampshire County Council staff members and many other groups. Learn more about the courses Multiply offers by pressing the links below
Do you need help supporting your child with their maths homework?
One of our experienced maths tutors will be delivering our first online lunch ‘n’ learn session via Teams on Friday 1st September at midday to 12:40pm.
The first session will introduce you to the concepts of supporting your child with homework. We will also be offering further 2-hour sessions aimed at all key stages, focused more on the age of your child. Dates for these will be made available after the initial session.
What a great night! As a staff team, we all felt that it was a fantastic evening and was lovely to see our families outside of the usual school day context. The feedback received verbally was fantastic and to have it backed up in writing is a real boost.
Your team were a real asset and were great with getting involved with the games and families. Please pass on our thanks.