Below is a list of courses/sessions that Multiply have on offer for adults aged 19 and over who do not currently have a Level 2/GCSE maths at grade 4 (previously known as grade C) or if you think it will help your career progression to go back into learning.
- Coffee, Cake and Calculations - an introductory course that will help broaden numeracy skills.
- Essential Numeracy - a course that can be delivered online or in person to prepare for a functional skills qualification.
- Functional Skills Maths - a recognised GCSE alternative qualification with a Functional Skills Level 2 course being equivalent to a GCSE grade 4 (C).
- Help with Homework - a session to increase confidence of parents and carers to support their child's maths progression at school.
- Payslips and Pensions - a session designed to help understand payslips, pensions, tax and more.
- Bang on Budget - a session that will help manage household budgets more effectively.
- Supermarket Spies - a session to boost understanding of supermarket deals.
Actually after doing the course I am not as bad at maths as I thought! I now feel motivated to learn more.
Further Information and Get in Touch
Find out more about how Multiply can help you. Our highly experienced tutors would be happy to answer your questions. Send enquiries through our register of interest form: