Home to school transport contacts

Ways to get in touch

Eligibility for children with special educational needs

To discuss if your child is eligible for transport please contact the special educational needs service:

SEN operational issues

To discuss transport operational issues:

Mainstream school transport
Lost bus passes

If your child’s pass is issued by a bus or coach company, eg. Stagecoach, First, Bluestar, please contact the relevant company for a replacement.

If your child’s pass is issued by Hampshire County Council email passenger.transport.operations@hants.gov.uk