We do hope that you and your family are coping with the current, strange situation and that you are keeping safe and well.
Our team at Stubbington Study Centre is passionate about people being able to enjoy the outside as much as possible and we know that many of you will be disappointed about not being able to come and stay at the centre. So, we have created a few ideas, that can be done at home, back garden or in a nearby green space when you’re taking your daily exercise, to help you and your family make the most of your time at home and turn inside out!
- Turning Inside Out - Bird feeder
- Turning Inside Out - Brilliant birds
- Turning Inside Out - Bug hotels
- Turning Inside Out - Meet a tree
- Turning Inside Out - Milk carton bird house
- Turning Inside Out - Natural mandalas
- Turning Inside Out - Nature crown
- Turning Inside Out - Nature's rainbow
- Turning Inside Out - Noisy neighbours
- Turning Inside Out - Pounding plant pigments
- Turning Inside Out - Small mammal detectives
- Turning Inside Out - Soap carving
We hope you’ll enjoy trying out some of these activities, which have been inspired by some of the sessions we offer at the centre and we’d love to see what you’ve been up to so share your creations, projects or work by taking a photo and sending it to the team at Stubbington Study Centre – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may publish some of these photos on our website, so please do not send if you do not want this.
Also, why not share what you're doing with friends and family by getting a grown up to organise a video call?!
Remember - when doing any activity outside your home it's really important to stay at least 2 metres away from people you don't live with and make sure you wash your hands when you return!
Please refer to the latest Government advice on how to stay safe.