Support and opportunities available to you
- Support and advice (STEP Programmes)
Through one to one support we can help you to:
- assess what you want to do next
- develop a plan of activities to help you achieve your goals
- recognise your skills, talents and ambitions
- match you to the right opportunity, whether that’s education, employment, traineeship, apprenticeship, further training or volunteering opportunities
- stay on track with that opportunity through continued advice and guidance
- create your CV and practice interview techniques
Further information about how STEP Programmes support is funded
- Opportunities through Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service
Boost your confidence and learn to work as a team. Find out about opportunities with the Prince's Trust and the Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service.
- Contacts for careers advice
If you’re not sure any of the options above are right for you, please get in touch with us for general advice.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 01962 846193