Our traineeship programme will help to prepare you for the world of work
The First Traineeship programme gives you the opportunity to learn English and maths through fun and exciting tasks. These will be based on real tasks you will experience when working. You will gain skills in employability to help you search for jobs and succeed in interviews. This will all be done while having fun and making friends at the same time.
- The First Traineeship programme
Over 20 weeks you will:
- experience an introduction to employability skills
- take part in team building and volunteer projects
- improve your English and maths skills
- work on your personal development
- research and plan for your next steps going forward
- learn to write CV’s and many more employability skills
- All you need to apply
- Motivation to learn and take the next step in employment or further education
- Be keen to improve your English and maths skills
- 16-18 years old (or up to 24 years on the 31st August with an Educational Health and Care Plan)
- GCSE grade E or below in English or maths (non-GCSE qualifications considered on an individual basis)
- What we give you
- Financial support for travel and meal costs dependant on individual circumstances
- Level 1 Employability Qualification
- English and maths qualifications
- Where a First Traineeship can take you
We will look at your options with you and help plan your next steps.
Some of our learners have gone on to:
- Traineeship Plus Programme
- permanent employment
- further training at college
- Start your application now
We have start dates in Spring and Autumn each year. The next is 6th March.
Applications are accepted all year round and will be considered for the next available start date.
To apply for our next available programme, complete and return, by post or email, an application form below.
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01962 846193