To report the death of a scheme member or pensioner, call us on 01962 845588 as soon as possible.
Alternatively you can complete an online form, email or write to us.
We will ask you:
- the name of the member or pensioner
- the date of death
- the National Insurance number or pension reference number
- the name of the member's surviving partner and any dependent children (if relevant)
- the name of the informant or the person dealing with the estate and their relationship to the deceased person
- name, address and telephone number of the person we should write to