Based in central Winchester, we deliver a quality pension administration service to all our customers, both members and employers, for the LGPS, Fire and Police pension schemes.
The roles that we are looking to fill will be across all the teams within Pension Services:
- Member Services provides end to end pensions administration, from setting up a new starter in the scheme, through to payment of the pension to the member and subsequently to any surviving dependant.
- Employer Services support employers to enable them to carry out their administrative functions and responsibilities, so that data quality and timeliness is improved, allowing HPS to deliver an effective service.
- Both teams are supported by the Pensions Customer Support Team (PCST) who provide the single point of contact for all queries, as well as supporting member and employer web registrations and administer basic changes to member records.
- The Communications and Development Team manage all communications, as well as providing project management for annual and ad-hoc projects and ensuring continuous improvement is delivered across the service.
- The Finance team is responsible for contribution monitoring, as well as daily and monthly payments, bank reconciliations and reporting.
We currently have no advertised vacancies.
If you would like to informally discuss any of our current or future opportunities, contact Matt Trodd, Pensions Team Manager, on 01962 845588.