The 2020 annual benefit statements are available to view on your 'Member Portal' account. This will provide details of your pension benefits as at 31 March 2020. See: Member Portal.
If you have not registered for 'Member Portal' then you can do this by following the instructions available on our website.
If you have previously opted out of receiving your information online then a printed statement will be sent to you at your home address.
No statement available?
In some cases, there will be no statement available. This may be because:
- You started or left service after 31/03/2020
- We have an outstanding query with your employer following the 2020 end of year return provided by them. This will mean we do not have the information to produce a statement at this time
Query with your annual benefit statement?
- Contact your employer if your query is to do with incorrect pay or service history, as this is provided to the pension fund by your employer and can only be corrected by them
- You can update your address or personal details via Member Portal
- If your query is about anything else in your statement, please use "My message" in our Member Portal to send a confidential message to Pension Services
- If you have any issues registering for Member Portal or accessing your account, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not wish to register to receive your information online, you will need to opt out in writing (not email). Please include your national insurance number on your letter so that we can identify your record. Letters should be sent to:
Hampshire County Council