We provide advice and hands-on specialist support for when things go wrong, giving you the confidence to respond and communicate effectively to avoid preventable media crises. From accidents to alleged bullying, Ofsted inspections to complaints, we can help you handle those unknown threats to reputation.
A critical issue was handled very well. We couldn’t have managed without them.
- Support and advice from professional media liaison officers
- Liaison with media colleagues in the police, healthcare and other agencies involved in joint response
- Development of a proactive media management plan for incidents
- Development of key messages and target audiences
- Acting as intermediaries with the media where appropriate
- One-to-one coaching for media interviews
- Media monitoring and evaluation
- Recovery – follow up advice on development of post-incident media management plan
- Early alert system/horizon scanning for national issues that trigger local media attention
Benefits to schools
- Complement your emergency response procedures
- Assist the recovery process following major incidents
- Minimise damage caused to reputation by negative media headlines
- Help manage communications around difficult situations to achieve the best possible outcome