Managing school finances is one of the most complex and time consuming tasks for any school, with the legal complexities and strict guidelines that surround it. We bring trusted financial support and advice to schools and academies, ensuring the best use of budget and resources for your school. We take the time to understand what makes your school unique so we can deliver the financial support that is right for you.
With a proven and extensive track record of working with schools, our team of highly experienced accounting practitioners support schools and academies with any aspect of financial management. From budget planning and compliance through to financial modelling and forecasting. We can also support changing needs as well as the stewardship of delegated funds, helping free up your time to deliver the best learning outcomes for your pupils.
Operational and strategic financial management advice and support, including compliance. Areas covered may include:
- budget planning, compliance with statutory regulations and returns
- support for medium and long term planning
- financial modelling, forecasting and sensitivity analysis
General support and advice, including:
- telephone and email support including SAP support (or other financial systems agreed in advance)
- on-site visits from EFS staff
- a bursar service when an admin/finance officer is absent
- new user induction training and a range of group learning opportunities
We can provide a financial planning solution with associated support and advice, for financial monitoring and reporting.
Benefits to schools
- We have a long and well established reputation with schools
- We work in partnership with schools to deliver the right outcomes. Over the initial period, we will work very closely with you to ensure that the systems and services meet your needs
- Trusted advice and support will be provided by qualified and experienced accounting practitioners with appropriate DBS check in place
- A tailored service that meets the needs of your school will be provided through a nominated contact
- Support is readily available when you need it, by telephone, email and site visits
- The services we provide are flexible, so will complement and support the financial expertise held within the school