IT is at the heart of any modern school. We have over 20 years experience of delivering high quality IT solutions to over 500 Local Authority maintained and academy schools to support their aim of improving educational outcomes for children.
Our success is built on extensive knowledge of the education sector and our partnership ethos. We work collaboratively with Hampshire schools to ensure our solutions effectively meet your needs. Our hosted services are designed to reduce local IT management to a minimum.
- Service desk Single contact point for reporting problems with self service access
- Hampshire Public Services Network The HPSN2.1 internet service provides a fully-managed, highly resilient public sector network, with dedicated super-fast fibre, unparalleled safety and security and an average up-time in excess of 99.95%. Upgraded in 2018, HPSN2.1 securely connects over 1,200 public sector sites across Hampshire, including local authorities, health trusts and over 450 schools.
- Schools Management Information System (SIMS) We are a Capita approved SIMS Local Support Unit with unparalleled expertise and influence over national SIMS developments. Add-on services include central hosting, and setup and support of cloud-based services
- Virus protection Centrally managed McAfee virus protection service for schools using the full HPSN2 service
- Hosted School Service (HSS) A fully managed ICT service which spreads the cost over the longer term
- eLearn eTeach Bespoke on-site and scheduled training courses, events and continuing professional development
- Consultancy Including the supply and installation of PCs, laptops and servers
Benefits to schools
- Decades of experience supporting schools – we understand the school environment
- Our overarching goal is to help schools improve learning outcomes for Hampshire children
- Our not-for-profit ethos means that any corporate procurement savings can be passed back at cost
- A nationally accredited IT organisation (ISO 27001 for data security and IT20000 for IT service management) giving users peace of mind that their data is secure
- Cost effective procurement frameworks with high quality hardware, software and connectivity providers such as Capita, Dell, Microsoft, Virgin Media Business, and other brand leaders