We understand that the day-to-day health and safety of your staff, pupils and visitors is a key priority for your school. We seek to simplify the complex requirements of the legislation and help prioritise and guide schools to be compliant and safe through a structured approach.
We have a dedicated team of highly qualified and competent health and safety professionals who specialise in supporting schools.
- Following HSE model of 'Successful Health and Safety Management'
- Risk profiling allowing the targeting of highest risks making it easy for schools to prioritise their limited efforts
- Delivering improvement and guidance to schools through a structured combined and efficient approach
- Support in accident investigation
- Advice on legislative requirements
- Simplification of requirements
- Specialist advice on key topics such as legionella and asbestos
- Support in project management requirements
- Email, telephone and face to face assistance as necessary
- Support in complaint handling from parents and others
Benefits to schools
- Confidence you're gaining the best support and advice available, with access to unprecedented experience and technical knowledge
- Target the highest risks for your school, using statistical data from over 500 schools
- Rest assured you have discharged your personal duties in law and your moral duties to those you serve