We provide catering support services for schools, including arranging the servicing of catering equipment and a free school meal checking service.
The annual audit gives us reassurance that good working practices are in operation and that the provider is adhering to health and safety standards.
- Management of kitchen maintenance contract on school's behalf
- Support help and advice for free school meals eligibility in Hampshire
- Schools or parents can check eligibility online
- Schools outside of Hampshire County Council should contact their local authority
- Recharging schools for paid, free and duty meals in accordance with appropriate paperwork
- Catering administrative advice for school administration officers
Benefits to schools
- Registration of your school as a food premises location to meet current legislation
- Liaison with Environmental Health Officers and dealing with EHO reports relating to school lunches
- Compliance with current food safety and allergen legislation
- Annual food testing by Hampshire Scientific Service to ensure full traceability
- Providing advice to schools to ensure the most appropriate catering equipment is purchased when the need arises
HC3S are a registered centre for the Royal Society for Public Health Catering qualifications.
- Phone: 023 8060 9388
To access our prices for schools, contact us using the details above.