Preparing young people to progress into a rewarding and happy future requires expert support. We have the local knowledge, established reputation and extensive links with employers, training providers and further/higher education institutions to maximise the progression opportunities for young people.
Find out how Hampshire Careers and Employability can support you with your Gatsby Benchmarks.
We are Matrix accredited and our dedicated team of careers advisers are Level 6 qualified, so your students will be receiving the best advice and guidance.
- Face-to-face careers advice
- Group sessions covering areas such as decision making, Post-14, 16 and 18 choices, employability and apprenticeships
- Work related learning and enterprise activities
- Work experience placements
- Morrisby psychometric testing
- Support for developing and improving careers education programmes
- Support for gaining the Investors in Careers quality award
- Professional development support for school/college based careers staff
- Input at parents evenings, results days and other events
- Access to online careers resources
- Post-16 destination reporting
- Tailored NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training) prevention programmes to meet the needs of individuals or groups who are at risk of disengaging or becoming NEET
Benefits to schools
- We have a proven track record in delivering high quality services and maximising progression routes for young people
- We are Matrix accredited and are the licensee in Hampshire for Investors in Careers
- We have extensive links with employers, training providers and Higher Education institutions and a good knowledge of the local labour market
- Our advisers are qualified to a minimum of post graduate Level 6 and receive regular CPD to keep up to date with developments in education, training and employment
- Our service meets the government's statutory requirements for schools commissioning independent careers guidance