Whether you are in email, calendar, contacts or tasks, Options will be available from the top right of your screen.
Click on Options to:
- Set Automatic Replies - set your 'out of office message' and update the 'out of office' message text
- Change Your Password - change your Hantsnet password
- Create an Inbox Rule - set up rules to choose how your incoming mail is handled
- See All Options - see below for more information about further options you can set
- Select a Theme - change the way that your OWA screen looks.
You will also see Options available when you create a new email, meeting/appointment, contact or task.
- See all options
When you click See All Options, a number of options for your Outlook account will be displayed.
They all work in the same way as your standard Outlook account.
Account My Account - basic information about your account and some useful shortcuts Organize E-Mail
- Inbox Rules -set up rules to choose how your incoming mail is handled.
- Automatic Replies - set your 'out of office message' and update the 'out of office' message text.
- Delivery Reports - search for delivery information about messages that you've sent or received.
Groups A public group is a collection of two or more people in an organisation's shared address book - you can create groups, which will appear in the address book for others to use Settings
- Mail - email signature, show bcc & from fields, email format, read receipts, reading pane settings, message options
- Calendar - chose how your calendar looks, set reminders settings, control how meeting requests, responses, and notifications are handled.
- General - email name resolution and accessibility settings.
- Sent items - options for filing of your sent emails
- Regional - language, date and time formats and time zone.
- Password - change your Hantsnet password.
Phone Options for synchronising with your mobile phone and security options (ie initiate a remote device wipe or block your phone if you lose it - use with caution Block or Allow Junk email settings (it's best to leave these settings as the default).