Work for HCC Property Services
Hampshire County Council Generalist Graduate Scheme
A fantastic opportunity to join our pioneering and successful public service organisation. After seven successful years of our Generalist Graduate programme in Property Services, we are opening up recruitment for the next intake of graduates in January 2022. The two year scheme lets you explore different roles in Property Services. You can develop your skillset with a guaranteed position upon completion. For more information see our Graduate Scheme brochure.See our current vacancies
HCC Property Services is a significant in-house public service business. We're forward thinking with a national reputation for delivery, design, asset management and construction procurement.
Based in Winchester in the heart of Hampshire, we turnover £40m per year, supporting the County Council and other clients in realising major programmes of work, as well as managing thousands of property assets.
We have over 400 staff and our people are what makes us a vibrant and respected organisation. Now is the time to join us and shape the future.
Five reasons to work for us
- A public sector ethos and a modern, business-like approach – the best of both worlds
- Innovative and award-winning projects for partners in Hampshire and beyond - for challenging and fulfilling work
- Excellent training and development for talented people keen to broaden their horizons
- Based in historic Winchester, with a strong work-life balance for our employees and family-friendly flexible working
- Our work helps shape the local area and enhances the lives of residents and visitors to Hampshire
Fit for the future
We’re transforming to ensure we continue to thrive in a changing environment where clients and customers are remodelling assets and buildings like never before.
We are committed to developing our people and can offer you a career to expand your professional knowledge and learn from the best in the field.