About the opportunity
To ensure that Hampshire Library and Information service provides a consistently high standard to customer service.
Tasks and duties
- to visit a group of Hampshire libraries posing as an ordinary customer and engage with the staff based on a supplied scenario and questionnaire
- to provide a written evaluation of your experience.
No experience is necessary. A full induction will be given.
Two days every three months.
Duration: a year in the first instance.
Who we are looking for
- have a confident attitude and good memory
- have good verbal and written communication skills
- have a full driving license and access to your own car
Attention to detail will be required to carry out the visit and complete the evaluation form.