Entering quotation marks and currency signs will cause the application to crash and your information may be lost. Please refrain from using special characters in your application. We’re currently in the process of fixing this issue and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Hampshire County Council collects information about you for in order to provide you with Surface Water Management Pre-Application Advice/Historic Flood Information
- We will use the information for establishing where works will take place and to be able to contact you regards our advice
- The legal basis for our use of this information where it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest in the exercise of official authority vested in the County Council
- We may share your personal information with the Environment Agency, Natural England and your local district Council
- We will keep your personal information for 6 months or until such time as the case is closed / resolved
- You have some legal rights in respect of the personal information we collect from you.
- Please see our Data Protection page for further details
You can contact the County Council’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
- If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office