Paragraph 145 of the National Planning Policy Framework (March 2012) places a requirement on all mineral planning authorities to produce an annual Local Aggregate Assessment (LAA).
The LAA details the current and predicted situation in each mineral planning authority with respect to all aspects of aggregate supply, in particular with regards to the authority’s land-won aggregate provision in line with any adopted mineral plans.
The links below are to the LAAs of the different authorities represented on SEEAWP. These LAAs are reviewed by the SEEAWP members and discussed at the meetings.
- Buckinghamshire County Council LAA
- Central & Eastern Berkshire (Bracknell Forest, Reading, Windsor & Maidenhead and Wokingham) LAA
- East Sussex County Council (including Brighton and Hove) LAA
- Hampshire County Council (including Portsmouth, Southampton and the New Forest National Park Authority and South Downs National Park Authority) LAA
- Isle of Wight Council LAA
- Kent County Council LAA
- Medway LAA (tbc)
- Milton Keynes LAA
- Oxfordshire County Council LAA
- Surrey County Council LAA
- West Berkshire LAA
- West Sussex County Council LAA