We can add value throughout the full project lifecycle, from funding bids and planning applications, to scheme design, delivery and maintenance. We can provide professional advice and support to identify, assess, select and implement the right strategic approach for your project or programme. And we can help you get the best value from your arrangements with third party suppliers or partners.
Authorities, Local Enterprise Partnerships, developers and government agencies can access our specialists on an ongoing or ‘as needed’ basis, and leverage our technical expertise, sector and local knowledge.
Our expertise includes
- strategic, independent advice and assistance - on complex programme preparation, client management roles and responsibilities, procurement, contractual, technical, cost or delivery issues
- business case and funding bid preparation - advice regarding project timescales, budgets, governance and the approval process
- business case management – monitoring and reviewing
- programme management - advice on, and implementation of improvements to processes and planning tools, development of the forward programme, future resource and skills estimates
- project management - work and resource planning, critical path analysis, change control and risk management, site supervision.