We provide transport planning, engineering, project management, and funding bid assistance for public and private sector clients.
We have a proven track record in planning, designing and delivering, often in challenging timescales. We operate at both local and strategic levels, and have had significant success in winning government and Local Enterprise Partnership funds with over £100m secured in recent years. For example, in Fareham and Gosport we secured £25m of funding to develop and deliver major road improvements to unlock economic growth.
We design, project manage and deliver large capital schemes, such as the award winning Eclipse bus rapid transit route in partnership with First. This 3.4km busway on a disused rail line links key towns in south east Hampshire.
Our expertise includes
- Funding bids and business cases
- Transport studies, strategies and scheme development
- development planning
- Transport Statements, Transport Assessments and Travel Plans
- Public inquiry and expert witness service
- Section 106 negotiations
- Traffic surveys, data analysis and transport modelling
- Transport scheme client and project management – from concept to completion
- Stakeholder engagement