We offer local authorities support in meeting their statutory requirements for planning and carbon emissions reporting. We have proven experience in developing and implementing projects that reduce energy costs and carbon emissions, and build resilience to a changing climate. We have supported a range of public sector clients to achieve these outcomes.
We can provide support to developers on energy planning as we work closely with strategic planning colleagues to maximise the opportunities from joint spatial and energy planning.
Our Environmental Data and Advice Service gives developers and investors a feasibility assessment for any site in Hampshire.
Our expertise includes
- scoping and developing energy and sustainability policies, strategies and action plans
- preliminary energy assessments for developments
- options analysis of suitable technologies and identification of opportunities for implementation, including funding reviews and risk analysis
- technical and financial feasibility studies for solar photovoltaic (PV), biomass, Energy Performance Programmes (EPP), Combined Heat and Power (CHP) and District Energy Networks (DEN)
- pre-application advice on low carbon energy requirements for planning submissions
- tools and approaches to enable organisations and communities to become more climate resilient
- domestic energy efficiency schemes
- Home Energy Conservation Act Reporting (HECA)
- preparation of Greenhouse Gas reports
- preparation of Energy Performance Certificates