Our team brings together chartered environmental professionals and specialists across a range of environmental disciplines within the council, with experience of managing the EIA process for a range of infrastructure projects including renewables, waste management, transport, and regeneration schemes.
We work with client teams within local authorities at district and county level, government agencies, Local Enterprise Partnerships and private companies. We help identify potential planning and environmental risks for projects in advance of making submissions, and develop pragmatic and sustainable development solutions which maximise the likelihood of obtaining consent.
We can help clients prepare consent applications for development which require EIA or other types of environmental assessment, and we can also offer advice to local authorities on EIA best practice and can undertake reviews of Environmental Statements.
Our Environmental Data and Advice Service gives developers and investors a feasibility assessment for any site in Hampshire.
Our expertise includes
- site selection – identifying and appraising potential site options
- advice on environmental and planning risks and constraints
- EIA screening and scoping, managing the EIA process and co-ordinating the preparation of environmental statements
- environmental surveys and technical assessments to support EIAs and planning applications
- sustainability appraisal / Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA)
- stakeholder engagement / consultation strategies
- advice to local authorities on strategic plans and project-specific EIA guidance
- post-submission or post-consent environmental advice