As members of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) and Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) we can provide a range of services for local authorities and other public bodies, helping deliver the right developments in the right locations.
With extensive experience working with industry and other stakeholders to positively and proactively manage sustainable development in Hampshire, we are able to advise on strategies to secure planning decisions, based on sound planning policy and legal compliance.
Our Hampshire Minerals and Waste Plan (2013) was the first plan nationally to be approved by the Planning Inspectorate under the National Planning Policy Framework, and the team is at the forefront of emerging national policy and legislative development.
Our Environmental Data and Advice Service gives developers and investors a feasibility assessment for any site in Hampshire.
Our expertise includes
- pre-application and planning application consultation
- landscape and townscape character assessments
- landscape, landscape planning and urban design advice on plans, strategies and proposals
- public and partner facilitation and engagement
- project management, scheme development, detailed design and visualisation
- scheme delivery, contract management, and monitoring of maintenance works
- screening and scoping for Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment