Our services cover a number of areas of expertise including economic and business analysis, population statistics and forecasting, mapping, open data and profiling, and consultation and market research.
We work across a number of sectors including transport, waste, children’s services, adult services and corporate performance. Our clients include county and district councils, unitary authorities, Local Enterprise Partnerships and the private sector.
We deliver a number of data driven digital initiatives, such as the Hampshire Hub. It provides insight in one place to support decision making by a wide range of partners.
We can show our findings in a range of formats including customer reports, factsheets, dashboards and maps.
Read more about our team - the Economic & Business Intelligence Service (EBIS)
Our expertise includes
- GIS and mapping, geographic information analysis and data management
- population and census data, analysis, interpretation, advice and forecasting
- economic, business and labour market data, analysis, interpretation, advice and forecasting, economic appraisals and evaluation
- residential and commercial planning and development data, interpretation and advice
- market, development and project research, consultation planning, delivery and reporting
- customer insight, geo-demographic profiling and analysis.