During this difficult time when many are having to homeschool, the Learning in Libraries team bring you this 3 minute video with some tips for homeschooling primary school children. The advice is written by Rose, a member of the Learning in Libraries team and a primary school teacher.
The video covers topics such as:
- Playing is learning: what can your child learn from play?
- Have a routine: even if it’s a loose one. An example timetable is provided
- Get outside: it’s good for you and there’s lots of learning opportunities
- Turn it into a game: make learning more fun
- Read to them: it’s the best thing to do on a challenging day
- Above all – don’t worry!
Learning in Libraries offers regular online courses free for Hampshire residents.
Find out more on the Learning in Libraries webpage.